Perkins Genset Silent 100 Kva
- Perkins Engine Model 1104C-44TAG2
- Alternator Stamford / Leroy Somer
- Rated Output Power (Prime Power) 80 KW
- Rated Output Power (Prime Power) 100 KVA
Perkins is a truly global manufacturing company, with plants in the United Kingdom (in Peterboroughand Stafford), the USA (Griffin, Georgia), and Brazil (Curitiba). From these plants the company is able to supply the right engines to the right customers at the right time.
With Class A certification, Perkins’ manufacturing operations are all about quality. The company is committed to machining all major components in-house.
Engine Features :
Building upon Perkins proven reputation within the power generation industry, the newly introduced 1100 Series range of ElectropaK engines now fit even closer to the needs of their customers.
In the world of power generation success is greeted for those providing more for even less. Therefore with this new 1104C-44TAG2 unit, Perkins has engineered for its customers even higher levels of reliability, yet lowered the cost of ownership. And with six cylinder capability from a four cylinder package performance increases, but crucially, bare engine noise is lower than ever before.
Rapid starting and pick-up are naturally builtin especially for cold operation, but where legislation or local markets demand an emissions capability, then the 1104C-44TAG2 satisfies EU 2007 Stage II mobile off-highway legislation; and also complies to TA Luft (1986) regulations.
Compact and Efficient Power The Perkins 1100 Series family was developed following an intensive period of customer research. The 3.3 and 4.4 litre engines feature new cylinder blocks which ensure bore roundness is maintained under the pressures of operation, as well as significantly reducing mechanical and combustion noise. A new cross-flow cylinder head design optimises combustion control, and combines with turbocharger and charge cooler technology to
achieve the best combination of power delivery and low exhaust emissions.
Cleaner and Quieter Power The refined structure of the 1100C range leads to an exceptionally low noise signature. To meet environmental needs swirl conditioned air is delivered through the new cross-flow cylinder head, and burns cleanly with the high pressure fuel from an advanced technology rotary pump.
Quality by Design Class A manufacturing improvements ensure that product reliability meets the high standards demanded by customers. Product design is focused on maintaining Perkins legendary reputation for durability.
Engine Specification :
- Number of cylinders 4 vertical in-line
- Bore and stroke 105 x 127 mm
- Displacement 4.41 litres
- Aspiration Turbocharged, air to air
- Cycle 4 stroke
- Combustion system Direct injection
- Compression ratio 18.2:1
- Cooling system Water-cooled
- Total lubrication system
- capacity 8.0 litres
- Total coolant capacity 12.6 litres
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT CRAFTWORK - The canopies are made of high quality steel. The paint is highly endurable against erosion and scratch.
COMPACT STRUCTURE - Compact structure, small size and longer service life.
EXCELLENT SILENCER - Silencer and muffler pipe system dramatically reduce the noice during operation, and therefore cause less effect on daily life.
FULLY-CLOSED NOISE REDUCTION - Besides airproof rubber around the doors, the inlet and outlet are airproof threated to further lower the noice.
HIGH QUALITY SOUND ABSORBING MATERIAL - The interior is lined with new type fire retardant sound absorbing cotton and the door is airproof with rubber specifically for car doors, which helps absorb massive noise and heat during the operation.
EXCELLENT ANTI-VIBRATION DEVICES
- Anti-vibration mountings between the engines, alternator and the base significantly reduce the vibrations during operation, ensuring stable operation.
- All movable devices are fixed firmly and therefore help reduce vibration.
- Double protection for the cable connection panel, lowering the chance of leakage caused by unintended touch or rain falling.
- Three-dimensional cabling design for all the generator cable, providing reasonable, accurate and perfect protection.
- The radiator and high-voltage parts are guarded to avoid accidents caused by touch.
- The control panel is lockable. Current changeover switch, voltage regulator and circuit breakers are installed behind the door.
- Anti-vibration rubber are installed in the two sides of the doors to avoid damage to the machines when open the doors.
- Lockable fuel filling cap.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- The daily maintenance work can be performed on booth sides of the machine, and wide door allows you easily get in touch with the machine.
- An integral waste drainage outlet located at the bottom of the machine makes easier regular maintenance.
Free !! 1 Year Service & Maintenance *
* Luar Jabodetabek tambah biaya transportasi dan akomodasi
Untuk Harga Special - Hubungi Kami Sekarang !!
Gambar tampilan hanya ilutrasi, untuk model, spesifikasi teknis, warna, dan aksesori akan disesuaikan dengan type dan kapasitas.